Newborn Photo Ideas: Inspiration
Congratulations! You are happy with a new baby and just have to take the best ever photos. Need some inspiration? Here are some creative ideas.
1. Baby hands. They will grow…
2. Heart shaped hands and baby feet
3. Wedding rings are photogenic with the newborn
4. Remember when Baby was just an ultrasound snapshot?
5. Focus the photo on the fingers. They too will grow fast…
6. Put the details into the frame
7. Try the double kiss baby photo
8. Newborn photos? Gotta have at least one with a teddy bear
9. Teddy take two
10. Parents are allowed, in fact – welcomed!
11. Pose the baby, but not too much
12. A baby foot can be so adorable…
14. Sit, baby, sit
15. Close up on anything, the baby is perfect
16. Be patient, you can catch at least half a smile
17. Are you hands so big or is it the baby being small?
18. Show your love, not only to the baby – to one another
19. Place the baby on top of the father… perfect
20. Breastfeeding is one of the strongest moments. You will miss it. Take a photo, at least one which you can show to others later in life
Your Next Story?
Where next? Here! What 80’s Stars Look Like Now. You won’t believe what 80’s stars look like now. Top Gun, A-Team, Goonies, Family Ties, E.T., Facts of Life and more stars you remember. Will you recognize? Click here.
Newborn Photos go Viral
We all love sharing photos of young babies and so they go viral all over the social web with thousands of likes and shares. The photos in this post were found on Pinterest and we will be more than happy to give detailed credit to the owners. Please contact us with the details, and congrats!
Here at Briff.me, knowing that our precious time together on Earth is waaay too short for a long feed, we bring you the best of the best, like this viral briff with ideas for newborn photos that we edited. Want to get more posts like this on Facebook? Please like the Briff.me Facebook page.