The leading lady of The Hunger Games Jennifer Lawrence is a megastar… We collected some of the JLaw funny memes and some of her best quotes – enjoy!
1. “I wish this was like Mean Girls and I could just break this up and throw it at all of you!” – referencing Mean Girls while accepting her People’s Choice Award.
2. “Teenagers only have to focus on themselves – its not until we get older that we realize that other people exist.” – via Brainy Quote.
3. “I just went to the doctor today, I got a chest X-ray of my lungs and discovered that my breasts are uneven.” – spilling to Jimmy Kimmel about a recent check-up
4. “He was at a party, and I turned into a perverted guy. I was like following him into rooms and staring at his ass…He asked me if I was on mushrooms and I said, ‘No. I’m dead sober. This is just me.’” – to Conan on meeting John Stamos at a party, who she politely stalked.
5. “Don’t go see the movies, I’m a troll. I think the movie was great, but their biggest mistake was me.” – telling David Letterman her opinion on The Hunger Games.
6. “It’s so scary. And then I end up getting so nervous that I get like [I am] now. I get really hyper. [Squeals.] So then I go in interviews and I’m like, ‘I’m like a chihuahua! I’m shaking and peeing!’ And then afterwards, I’m like, ‘I just talked about peeing on the red carpet.’” – to Letterman about how she prepares for the red carpet.
7. “I’m a horrible dancer! I’m like a dad at prom. I look like Gumby getting electrocuted.” – on whether or not you’ll see her twerking anytime soon.
8. “The miserable ones are the ones where all the girls auditioning are in the same room. There’s no talking in those rooms. I’ve tried. Yesterday I had to do an interview. I was in a horrible mood. I couldn’t think of basic words. I could see my publicist in the background, mouthing things to say. They want you to be likable all the time, and I’m just not.” – on trying out for parts.
9. “I’m the fastest pee-er ever. I’m famous for it.” – in Rolling Stone.
10. “Peetniss? Penis?” – spitballing Peeta and Katniss portmanteaus on Unscripted.
11. “I can see the McDonalds right there. Wait, hold on, I didn’t say fries! I’m seeing you talk and all I’m seeing is me being pissed I didn’t get fries. And you have to remind them about ketchup because they never include ketchup, you have to ask for it. Cheapskates.” – while being interviewed on the Oscars red carpet.
12. “Don’t worry about the bitches in school — that could be a good motto, because you come across people like that throughout your life.” – her advice to kids growing up today.
13. “I was gonna say you should start exercising your vagina’” – on her fitness priorities to Chelsea Handler.
14. “I want to play a character I’ve never been before-a crazy serial killer like Charlize Theron in Monster. I’d love to have to shave my head.” – to Interview on pushing herself.
15. “Not to sound rude, but [acting] is stupid. Everybody’s like, ‘How can you remain with a level head?’ And I’m like, ‘Why would I ever get cocky? I’m not saving anybody’s life. There are doctors who save lives and firemen who run into burning buildings. I’m making movies. It’s stupid.’” – dishing to Vanity Fair about her experience in the business.
Perhaps you knew this and perhaps it’s new to you, but Christmas is celebrated during one of the shortest days of the year. Meaning that at least in North America and Europe, it has the fewest hours of daylight. This fact could explain why we celebrate with so many Christmas lights, right? And so, it turns out that many cultures around the globe have their very own celebration with lights during this period. Check out this lovely post about True Or false? The Full Trending Stories Of 2014.
This collection of Jennifer Lawrence funny memes was researched and edited with the help of Google. If you found you’re own photo here and want detailed credit – sure! – just drop us a line and we’ll add it.
Here at Briff.me, knowing that our precious time together on Earth is waaay too short for a long feed, we bring you the best of the best, like this special Briff about Jennifer Lawrence funny memes. Want to get more posts like this? Please be sure to like the Briff.me Facebook page.