The pundits have predicted a revenue more than $100 million, and the first few days of the release showed nothing different. People are going crazy and making the cineplex lines big, and it’s not only for the late hero Paul Walker. Indeed, they want to give a grand tribute – both the casts and the fans, but only that can’t guarantee a sum on north of hundred millions. Furious 7, apart from the obvious emotions, is packed with so many brilliant features that Vin Diesel’s Oscar prediction seems almost believable. It has everything you expect from a car racing action film, and we pick the best seven reasons, more than enough to satisfy your thirst.
1. Unbelievably thrilling story of a chase from Azerbaijan to America, via Abu Dhabi.
2. Craziest stunts envisioned by the new supremo James Wan, making the cars fly!
3. Possible fights between the three action gods – The Rock, Jason Statham, and Vin Diesel.
4. Comedy golds Roman & Tej fights for the same woman, giving the movie a bit hilarious breathing space.
5. Rather turning into a cliche, the family drama between Letty & Dom remains a drama, just…
6. Despite losing the most loved star Paul, the movie comes up with seamless solutions, with recorded footages and story restructure.
7. The crews get the most anticipated sending off of Paul perfectly right, both in terms of fitting drama, and required respect.
Watch some popular photographs which can shake your emotion.
Find out some photos that prove Siblings are the best companion.
Some people can’t sleep the amount of time they need to, or they wish to. So they can’t resist themselves to sleep in public, that’s hilarious some time.
Can you imagine how would London Bridge looks like? Get to know the London Bridge proposals.
Here at Briff.me, knowing that our precious time together on Earth is waaay too short for a long feed, we bring you the best of the best, like this special briff about the Furious 7. If you want to get more posts like this, click like on the Briff.me Facebook.